2019 In Review and What’s Coming in 2020
January 15, 2020
January 15, 2020
Here at L.A. Creative Technologies, our 2019 was filled with exciting challenges, learnings, and very rewarding successes. These are just a few of the achievements that we are most proud of.
• Grew our topline revenue by 55% and expanded our team by 60%.
• Opened five (5) new offices in three (3) metro areas on behalf of our fast-growth luxury real estate client, bringing to 16 the total number of offices we manage for them.
• Closed out the year with 15 clients that are perfectly aligned with who we are as a company (including two very prominent non-profits well known in Los Angeles).
• Completed nearly 50 IT projects.
• Provided extensive consultation to enable two (2) new startups to launch.
• Led 10 Productivity Workshops and Cyber-Security Awareness Education Sessions for clients and community organizations (including the L.A. Chamber of Commerce, Second Home, and Silverlake Jewish Community Center among others).
• Facilitated five (5) IT-industry-related talks for industry conferences and podcasts.
• Chosen as the official IT provider of the Southern California Cannabis Investment Group (SCCBIG).
It was a jam-packed and rewarding year and our heartfelt thanks go out to our esteemed partners and clients.
But, wait, as the saying goes, that’s not all! At L.A. Creative Tech the past year’s achievements are never an excuse to rest on our heels. Instead, they just whet our appetite to work harder and strive for more. That’s why I’m excited to announce that we have a slew of brand-new initiatives that we are rolling out during 2020.
• Became a regular contributor to MSP industry's first legal-marijuana podcast.
• Offer Help Desk Outsourcing Coaching Services for other IT providers to learn from our deep knowledge and success in this area.
• Launch Advanced Cyber-Security Services for our clients.
• Partnership with industry leader in Cloud-Connected Keyless Entry Systems (Openpath) so we can extend the benefits of cloud literally up to our clients’ front doors.
• Launch our Hybrid Cloud/Local Storage Systems for Architecture / Engineering / Construction industry clients.
• Standardize our Employee Desktop Ergonomic Systems offering to maximize employee comfort in order to dramatically boost our clients’ workday productivity.
After a brief but relaxing seaside vacation during the holidays, it’s anchors up and full speed ahead for us here at L.A. Creative Tech. Whether it’s one of our exciting 2020 initiatives that interests you or a maybe there’s a small thorn in your IT heel that threatens to hinder your business’s achievements in 2020. Reach out to us at (323) 396-9870 or by email and we’ll find a cost-effective solution that will fill your business’s white sails with a strong wind.
This one-of-a-kind digital analysis goes deep into diagnosing your actual status, strengths, opportunities and threats (did we mention its FREE?)