Here are some of the books, blogs and knowledge “tools” I use or have been inspired by both as an individual and as a business owner.
For many of these, I’ve linked to an online resource you can use right away, versus a link to the book directly.
Relationships / Intimacy:
- Conscious Loving: The Journey to Co-Commitment Gay Hendricks and Kathlyn Hendricks
- Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Emotional Intelligence: Esther Perel
- Partners in Passion: A Guide to Great Sex, Emotional Intimacy and Long-Term Love Mark A Michales & Patricia Johnson
- Succulent Wild Love: Six Powerful Habits for Feeling More Love More Often Sark & Dr. John Waddell
- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How it Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love Amir Levine, M.D., and Rachel S.F. Heller, M.A.
- The Naked Truth About Men (and Romance) Kathryn Foster, Ph.D.
- Sex at Dawn: How We Mate, Why We Stray, and What it Means for Modern Relationships Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha
- Relationship Agreements: A Simple and Effective Guide for Strengthening Communication, Reducing Conflict, and Increasing Intimacy to Design Your Ideal Relationship Eri Kardos
- The Mastery of Love: A Toltec Wisdom Book Don Miguel Ruiz
Communication & Personal Development:
- Agile Lean Life
- Recovery Russell Brand
- 40 Days to Freedom Challenge Jullien Gordon
- The Toltec Path to Recapitulation Victor Sanchez
- Non-Violent Communication: A Language of Life Marshall B. Rosenberg, P.h.D
- The Learning to Love Yourself Workbook Gay Hendricks
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It Michael Gerber
- Business Model Canvas
- EOS Traction Free Tools
- 4 Hour Workweek Tools Tim Ferris
Marketing & Growth:
- The Irresistible Consultant’s Guide to Winning Clients: 6 Steps to Unlimited Clients & Financial Freedom David A. Fields
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen Donald Miller
- Content Creator’s Code Jullien Gordon
- Wild Audience